The DQM 600H Quad Handheld UHF Radio Microphone System (606Mhz-614Mhz) enables schools, churches and village halls to have access to high quality wireless microphone systems at an affordable price.
The system itself consists of a single 1u rack mount unit with 4 receivers sharing two antenna, and 4 handheld wireless microphones.
The system uses true diversity receivers and phased locked loop technology to offer crystal clear reception. The system also ensures a stable wireless connection even with active performers on stage.
Out of the box you have the option of front or rear mounted antenna so you have options for mobile systems and wall mounted racks.
The four Handheld transmitters feature an ergonomic design for the comfort of the user.
DQM 600H system features
- UHF band, Phase Lock Loop (PLL) offering stable RF transmission
- Preset frequency groups plus a user definable frequency group allows users to tune the operating frequency of each channel
- OLED display offers a wide viewing angle while remaining bright in darkened conditions
- Frequency, Channel, RF and AF signal strength meters
- Combined use jog wheel button operation for fast menu navigation
- 1U rack metal housing with integrated brackets, include antenna cable interface for front-mount antenna
- Integrated antenna splitter for reduced RF interference
- Balanced XLR output for each channel plus unbalanced mixed output
- Automatic frequency SCAN function
- IR infrared frequency synchronisation via infrared interface
- Mute circuitry for reduced noise
- Flat frequency response: 50Hz-16KHz
- Dynamic, cardioid handheld microphone capsule
- 1U full width rack mount receiver
- Up to 16 DQM transmitters can be used simultaneously when configured manually
- Audio output level 400mV
- Dynamic Range 96dB
Optional DQM 600BP Add On Beltpack Kit
Because there are times when a handheld wireless microphone simply is not practical, there is a lavaliere mic option. The beltpack transmitter can be worn discretely with a choice of using the tie clip mic or the theatre style headworn mic both supplied in the kit.
You cannot use more than four transmitters with one quad receiver, so you can use 4 handhelds or 4 beltpacks, or a mix of each up to a total of 4.
Belt pack features:
- Pickup gain: Adjustable gain
- Transmitter power: 10mW
- Current drain: Standard <130mA
- Display method: LED
- Pickup type: Cardioid condenser cartridge
- Battery type: 2 x 1.5V AA (not supplied)