The JTS R4 wireless microphone system has been engineered for professional microphone users who need solid performance and reliability.
At the heart of the system is a 1U Quad receiver designed with the newest generation wireless technology from JTS.
JTS R4 receiver
To make best use of the available radio spectrum the system provides more compatible channels within limited bandwidth.
Antenna outputs and AC power supply are designed to be cascaded without expensive distribution amplifiers. This makes installation into mobile racks or fixed installs much easier.
The JTS patented REMOSET feature sends all microphone data by pushing of one button. All 4 microphones can receive correspondent data at the same time.
- Up to 36MHz of bandwidth with a maximum of 1440 channels to choose from
- Adjustable squelch level
- Default with 6 groups, up to 22 available
- User-defined groups provided
- Automatic scan
- Provided with antenna booster power for active antenna
- Transmitter power selectable at 10mw or 50mw
- JTS patent: the latest RF REMOSET allows the transmission of the following settings to the transmitters:
- Low cut
- transmission power
- key lock
- With one push of the REMOST key, up to four transmitters can be synchronised.
- RF 'no signal' alert on LCD display
- AF 'microphone mute' alert on LCD display
- Transmitter 'low battery' alert on LCD display
- Antenna and power cascading for improved performance and convenience.
Transmitter microphone options
The JSS-4A is a handheld microphone fitted with a JTS TC-22 True Condenser Capsule.
The JSS-4B is a handheld microphone fitted with a JTS SAM-8WLN Dynamic Capsule.
The R-4TBM is a metal bodied beltpack compatible with various JTS music instrument mics, headset mics and tie clip mics. This bodypack is versatile for all applications.
All three microphones share these features:
- 2400 to 3000 selectable frequencies
- Preset 15 groups each of up to 63 compatible channels
- Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) synthesized tune
- Extended dynamic range and smooth frequency response.
- Adjustable transmission power between Low and High
- The panel Lock-On function prevents tampering and RF interruption
- Designed with a slot-in charging feature when fitted with two AA NiMH rechargeable batteries.