We have installed a great many of these Tie Mic Microphone Systems in churches and schools. We have always found these lavaliere mics extremely reliable and they give excellent sound quality.
A lavaliere microphone makes hands free public speaking possible. The wearer is no longer restricted by a wired microphone.
The microphone is clipped to collars ties or other clothing.
The mic clip is detachable so care must be taken when removing the mic not to loose the small clip.
They come with small compact stackable receivers, and each receiver has a scan function to find the next free channel, or you can select the channel manually.
One of the professional features of these high quality wireless systems is their support for remote antenna and antenna amplifiers.
For installations where there is no line of sight to the transmitter from the receiver, you can detach the antenna and mount them in sight of the transmitter pack.
For high sound pressure levels the sensitivity can be adjusted on the belt pack.
The receivers have balanced xlr microphone outputs.
These lavalier microphone systems have a two year warranty from the date of purchase.
tie clip mic features include:
- ATW829 Condenser mic has a cardioid polar pattern
- Available in two versions, Channel 70 (license free) and Channel 38.
- condenser microphone capsule
- A maximum of 10 concurrent systems available with Ch 38, if all frequencies are free.
- The maximum number of systems with Ch 70 is 4, mobile phone interference can reduce this to 3.
- Select next available channel with a press of the Scan button.
- Manual channel selection also possible.
- BNC Connectors attach the rear mounted antenna
- Battery Life: Approximately 9 hours (low power), 7 hours (high power)
- Belt Pack Dimensions
- Height: 92.3mm
- Width: 66mm
- Depth: 22.5mm
- Weight: 80g
- Receiver Dimensions
- Height: 44mm
- Width: 210mm
- Depth: 162.2mm
- Weight: 1kg
- Operating Range: 100 m (300') typical