These Asymmetrical column array speakers are designed and built in Cornwall and we have installed many of them in halls and churches where there are high ceilings and long distances to cover.
Traditionally such buildings have had to use small speakers in pairs on each column with a speaker delay system to get the sound "right", this is more costly and requires extensive cabling.
These speakers have been designed to cover 3 distances from the source, close, middle and long. A pair positioned correctly will cover an entire naive or hall with extremely even sound levels and they reproduce a really excellent sound quality from 60Hz to 20Khz
These speakers should be used with a 600w rms amplifier and can be provided in Black or White as Standard.
Custom colours are possible for an extra charge of £40
These speakers are manufactured to order
- Rated Power: 450w AES
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 600w RMS
- Rated Impedance: 8Ohms
- SPL (1w/1m): 102dB
- SPL Max: 128dB
- Component: 6x 5" woofer and 4x 0.5" HF
- IP Rating: Ip20
- Wedge Angle: 10°
- Desperation: 60° by 100°
- Enclosure: 12mm Birch plywood
- Finish: Black, White or custom colour
- Pole Mount: M20 pole mount
- Flying Points: 7x M10 for use with Powerdrive 75 brackets
- Connectors: 2x Speakon NL4