We have successfully used this mixer with installations for schools, village halls, and churches as it has plenty of inputs with a clean and simple control surface.
There are 9 inputs in total, 5 x 3 pin xlr mic only inputs and 4 inputs which can be either stereo rca/phono or 3pin xlr microphone inputs.
The mic inputs can all supply 48v phantom power for condenser microphones, there is also a dedicated input for a paging mic and a chime facility.
When using the mixer as part of a sound system with a hearing loop the input channels can be switched to both zones allowing the volume for the hearing loop to be controlled independently from the PA volume.
When used as a stereo mixer, zone 1 can be used as the left hand channel, zone 2 as the right hand channel and both 1 and 2 for the 'mid' position
Key Features include:
- 3 year warranty
- Channel 1 is dedicated to the ZM 102 paging microphone (optional)
- Channels 2, 3 and 4 with VOX and priority selector over inputs 5-10
- Inputs 2 to 10 feature mic, line and 300Hz high pass filtering selector
- Inputs 7-10 feature XLR mic inputs and stereo phono inputs
- Two balanced XLR line outputs, one per output zone
- All inputs including channels can be routed to output zones 1, 2 or 1 + 2
- Built-in 2/4 tone preset chime on front panel
- Volume controls are provided for the chime, paging mic, and input channels 2-10
- Output zones 1 and 2 features bass and treble tone controls
- Independent master output level controls for output zones 1 and 2
- LED signal indicators for inputs 1-10
- Power LED
- 5 segment LED output level meters
- 1U 19” rack mount chassis with brushed aluminium front panel