The JTS NX-9 is a high quality instrument mic powered by a cardioid condenser mic capsule, designed and tuned for overheads, hi-hat, acoustic guitar and other instruments.
This microphone provides an extended frequency response together with an enlarged dynamic range, ensuring that the NX-9 delivers smooth and transparent reproduction of any instrument.
It's stunning styling would look great on any stage set
Key details include
- Electret condenser capsule
- Cardioid pick pattern
- Frequency response 60 to 18,000 Hz
- Phantom power from 9v to 52v, or, AA size 1.5v battery
- Sensitivity -70dB* (0.32mV)*0dB=1V/µbar
- Diecast body and hardened mesh grill