A superior quality microphone for use when recording either in a studio or at a live performance, this microphones gold plated capsule is precision engineered for superior clarity, and accurate frequency reproduction, over a wide frequency range of 20hz to 20Khz.
For recording louder sound sources the mic comes equipped with a 'Pad' switch to reduce the output by -10db, and where you want to cut out the ultra low frequencies there is a 'low cut' switch that cuts off below 80Hz.
Key Features include:
- Net Dimension: 22.5mm (W) x 150.5mm (H)
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -36 dB* (15.8mV) 0dB=1V /Pa,1kHz
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Attenuation Switch: -10dB
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80Hz
- Impedance: 100O
- Max. SPL for 1% T.H.D: 140dB
- S/N Ratio: 78dB
- Power Supply: 36-52VDC phantom power
- Current Consumption: =3mA
- Output: 3 Pin Male XLR