When we first saw these carbon boom microphones and tested them we were extremely excited about the possibilities for using them instead of conventional stand mounted microphones and gooseneck microphones.
With decreasing amounts of wireless spectrum and greater use of wireless 'in ear' monitoring individually mic'ing up entire casts, or award ceremony candidates is less attractive.
There are also ceremonial occasions and worship events where positioning a wireless tie mic is not practical.
This elegant floor standing carbon boom microphone provides the solution, it can even be powered from one of JTS's wireless belt pack modules attached to the base for quick discrete deployment without cables.
Key Features include:
- Very light carbon boom makes remote miking an easy job
- -10 dB pad and Low cut functions
- Back Electret Condenser
- Frequency response 50~18,000 Hz
- Cardioid, Supercardioid, Omni-directional pickup capsules
- Sensitivity -56±3dB(1.58mV) 0dB=1V/µbar
- Supplied with 3 pin mini xlr to 3 pin XLR male cable and inline power module
- 9v to 52v phantom power