This is a great piece of kit for audio visual installations and events where you need to select from multiple hdmi inputs to send to projectors or displays.
- Connect and switch up to 5 UHD HDMI devices to 1 UHD display or projector
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K2K@60Hz 8 bit including 3D 1080p
- Supports 7.1 channel of LPCM, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio digital audio signals
- HDCP 2.2 compliant for use with the latest AV equipment
- 2 year warranty
This state of the art 4K UHD HDMI 2.0 18G switch is capable of displaying resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 from 5 UHD signals in to 1 UHD signal out.
An RS232 port is included to allow switching via a PC or control software.
The Switch is also HDR (High Dynamic Range) compatible to reproduce a greater dynamic range of luminosity similar to that used in imaging and photography. HDR used on TV's allows a wider range of colours and greater contrast with whites and blacks, resulting in much higher definition pictures similar to ones seen by the human eye.
With full support for HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0, you can be sure that this product is fully future proof and ready for the new and demanding audio and video signals on the market.
Package Contents include
- 5 Port HDMI 2.0 18G Switch
- 5V Multi Country PSU with UK, US, Australian and European adapters
- Remote control inc battery
- IR receiver cable ~1.2m
- Lindy Manual
- Input: 5 x HDMI (Female)
- Output: 1 x HDMI (Female)
- RS-232 Port (Female)
- IR Port (3.5mm Socket)
- DC Jack Port
- Material: Metal
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 21.1 x 7.5 x 2.5cm (WxDxH)
- Supported bandwidth: 18Gbps
- Maximum resolution: 3840x2160@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit
- Supported Audio: 7.1 channel of LPCM, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio digital audio signals
- Operating temperature: 0°C - 40 °C
- Storage temperature: -15°C - 55 °C
- Relative humidity: 20 – 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Power consumption: 1W
- Power and sync LED's
- Device selection by push button, IR remote & RS232
- Includes IR remote control with battery (CR2025)
- HDMI 2.0
- HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- HDCP 2.2
- DVI 1.0