Imagine for a moment that you have an event or venue where you have to provide a video relay to a separate area, a live hdmi feed to a projector or screen is straight forward, but how do you relay the audio?
If you are using large screens to relay the video why not save on extra audio systems by using combining the video with live audio from your main sound system?
We have used this HDMI Audio Embedder in a permanent church creche installation in combination with our HDMI extender to do exactly that.
As a bonus, this device can also be used to extract audio from hdmi instead of embedding, so its a useful bit of kit for all audio visual companies.
- HDMI 2.0a & HDCP 2.2 Compliant – Bandwidth: 594MHz (18Gbps)
- Supports resolutions up to 4096x2160p60, including 1080p 3D
- Supports 4K 60Hz HDR 4:2:0 @ 10bpc / 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 @ 8bpc
- Supports 8/10/12/16bpc colour depths depending on resolution/colour sampling
- Input ports: HDMI Type A, 3.5mm stereo audio & Optical SPDIF
- Output ports: HDMI type A, 3.5mm stereo audio & Optical SPDIF
- Audio Sample Frequency: Up to 192 kHz
- Supports up to 8 audio channels: 2.0, 5.1 & 7.1 channels are supported
- Supported Digital Audio formats: LPCM, DD, DD+, DD True-HD, DTS & DTS-HD
- Dolby Digital and DTS Audio cannot be decoded to analogue audio
- ARC Audio may be extracted via Optical SPDIF
- Analogue or Digital Audio may be inserted in place of HDMI audio
- CEC pass-through
- Chipset: EP91A6SX
- Max Power Consumption: 3W
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C - 60°C
- Operating relative humidity: 20 - 90% RH (non-condensing)