This premium ethercon cable and reel package maximizes performance, simplifies setup, and provides reliability for all your live sound events.
The UTP (unshielded twisted pair) high quality cable meets the Cat5e standards for data transmission.
This compact package includes 100 meters of Cat5e cable with Ethercon termination and a lightweight reel with balanced handle making it easy to carry.
The reel also features a locking mechanism to prevent unwinding and contains an outside flange to hold the opposite cable end.
This specially designed reel includes a ball-bearing mechanism for smooth and easy cable pullout and retraction saving time and providing hassle free cable management.
The entire package weighs 11.5 lbs making it ideal for sound production companies and portable applications.
- Number of channels: 4
- Format: AES/EBU (Professional Use) IEC60958-4 (Professional Use) *1
- Data length: 24 bits
- Connectors: XLR3-32 type, W.CLK-IN/OUT: BNC Type
- Indicators: Clock Source (INT, EXT, SRC)
- LOCK (W.CLK): Sampling Frequency (96kHz, 48kHz, 44.1kHz)
- Operation Temperature: 0 to +40 degrees centigrade | +32 to +104 degrees Fahrenheit
Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 34.5mm
- Depth: 266mm
- Height: 177mm
- Weight: 600g