The Zenith amps are well built and come with plenty of professional features.
We have used them in our own sound systems. We found them to be durable and quiet in operation compared to cheaper alternatives.
On the front panel each of the channels has a simple volume control. On the rear panel are the input and output connectors, together with the input sensitivity control and the low cut selector switches.
This high quality stereo amplifier is equipped with professional features for your pa speaker system:
- Switchable input sensitivity (1.2v, 26db or 32db)
- Switchable low cut (off, 50Hz, or 30Hz)
- Stereo, Parallel, and Bridge operation
- Balanced XLR inputs and "Link Outs" so you can feed multiple amps
- 2 x Speakon two way outputs
- 1 x Speakon four way output
- The power amplifier uses Class D technology which can be up to 90% efficient.
When used in conjunction with the right passive speakers this amplifier will deliver outstanding sound quality.
The cooling air is directed from the fans over the components that need it to improve cooling and therefore reliability.