This low noise amplifier has been designed for high quality fixed installations where the reliability and performance of professional power amplifiers is needed in low maintenance unattended operation.
The amplifier has RCA phono's which will take an input direct from media players with input level controls for each channel. There are also connectors for two balanced inputs so you can use any sound source to drive this amplifier.
A professional quality Class D Power amplifier with a fanless design - Ideal for fixed installation in classrooms, shops, hotels, meeting rooms and village halls
The REVAMP2250 from Apart is a professional 2-channel digital power amplifier with 2 x 350 watts output power @ 4 ohms, but is also bridgeable (1 x 700 watts @ 8 ohms). The unit incorporates a high efficient SMPS power supply and outputs with efficient Class D output topology.
- Professional 2-channel digital power amplifier
- 2 x 250 watts output power at 4 ohms
- Also brigeable to 1 x 500 watts at 8 ohms
- Incorporates a high efficient SMPS power supply
- Outputs with efficient Class D output topology
- Push button at the back of the unit to select an operating mode