We use a lot of these 1u power amplifiers for our fixed installations in churches, small school halls, and village halls.
They offer very good performance in a compact unit and they are reassuringly heavy.
Because they offer both binding post and speakon connectors these amplifiers are very easy to connect to existing speaker wiring or new installations.
With either unbalanced jack inputs or 3 pin balanced xlr inputs it can take inputs from most audio equipment.
The 1u Power amp protection includes:
- short circuit protection
- soft-start delay.
LED's on the front indicate power, signal, clipping and triggering of the protection circuit.
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Input sensitivity: 0.775V
- LED indicators: Power, protect and clip
- Input connections: 1 x IEC, 2 x XLR sockets, 2 x 1/4” jack sockets
- Output connections: 2 x speakON connectors, 2 pairs of binding posts
- Additional features:
- Ground lift Switch
- switchable stereo, parallel and bridge
- Dimensions: 44 x 484 x 345mm
- Weight: 7.4kg
- 2 x 200Wrms @ 4Ohm
- 2 x 130Wrms @ 8Ohm
- Bridge 400Wrms @ 8Ohm
- 2 x 325Wrms @ 4Ohm
- 2 x 210Wrms @ 8Ohm
- Bridge 650Wrms @ 8Ohm