We have used the CLF125A compact active system on trial and absolutely love it, it has lots of power, is exceptionally clear and comes complete with all the poles, cables and columns packed into the two subs for transport.
This active pa system is really a portable pa system, all the cables poles and speakers pack into two cabinets and all you have to do is assemble it and plug in your sound source and the power supply.
A compact active column system with 2x 12? subs, one with the 2800w 2.1 amplifier inside and one with all the poles and cables inside. Plus each column fits inside of each of the subs to make the system easy to transport and setup.
A fantastic all round system for corporate, live band, house of worship and party hire, a must for all hire fleets.
Systems are built to order by APT in Cornwall
- Rated Power: 2800w (1x 1800 and 2x 500w)
- DSP: Full DSP onboard
- SPL Max: 131dB
- 2x 12" woofer with a 3" voice coil
- 6x 5" mid-woofers plus 4x HF's
- IP Rating: Ip20
- Enclosure: Birch plywood
- Finish: Black, White or custom colour
- Pole Mount: M20 to 35mm poles
- Rubber Feet: 4 feet on base (sub only)
- Connectors: Input signal: 2x balanced XLR
- Link cables: 1x 4 core Speakon link cable from active to passive sub
- Link to columns: 2x 2 core Speakon cables
- DSP programming: Conectors include RS485 or USB
- Connectors (Power): Powercon 200-240v ac 50Hz
- Connectors (Network): USB 2.0 or RS485 (Windows Only)
Frequency Response: 40Hz –20KHz