The very versatile LEDJ211 Q Colour HEX LED Colour Wash stage lighting fixture can be used as a stage wash, up-lighter, and as a general stage light.
We have used them for corporate events and as part of stage productions.
They are very well built with a substantial built in floor stand that can be angled to suit, and the Q Colour HEX has integral barn doors to direct the light where you need it.
The lights can also be suspended with the addition of a suitable lighting clamp or simple nut and bolt.
You can set a static colour or colour change program by using the LCD display and the push button controls.
DMX control is also very easy.
Any of the following colours can be used individually or mixed together:
By mixing colours with white or amber you can achieve any deep rich hue or pastel shade the lighting designer requires.
The pool of light created is more rectangular than round so a pair used side by side can easily uplight or downlight a backdrop.
- 12 x 12W six-colour LEDs (RGBWAUV)
- Beam angle: 40°
- 3,480 Lux @ 2m (full on)
- 3kHz refresh rate (video safe)
- DMX channels: 3/4/5/6/8 or 11 selectable
- Static colour, colour mix, colour change, colour fade, sound active and master/slave modes
- built-in programs
- 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
- Bracket allows for multiple rigging or floor standing applications
- 4 push button menu with LCD display
- PowerCON input/output
- 5-Pin XLR input/output
- Fan cooled
- Barn doors included