The Equinox Fusion 120 Zoom MkII is an LED Moving Head with a motorised zoom allowing for a variable beam angle from 6° to 45°.
The fixture is powered by 7 x 12W RGBW quad-colour LEDs.
With its quick speed and built-in light shows the fixture brings stunning hues and colour washes to virtually any venue.
The Equinox EQLED068 is particularly well suited to small stages, touring stage shows, schools and houses of worship.
It can replace static led par cans over a stage allowing much more dynamic show lighting. Touring groups can use them on wind up stands and direct the beams using a lighting desk. Houses of worship can use them to establish different lighting settings for different uses.
The lighting fixture is available in either white or black housings.
- 7 x 12W quad-colour LEDs (RGBW)
- Adjustable beam angle: 6° - 45°
- 6°- 7,541 Lux @ 2m (full on), 45°- 1,121 Lux @ 2m (full on)
- Motorised zoom
- Pan: 540°, Tilt: 190°
- DMX channels: 8 or 16 selectable
- Auto, sound active and master/slave modes
- 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
- Supplied with quick release omega clamp
- 4 push button menu with LED display
- IEC power input
- 3-Pin XLR input/output
- Fan cooled