The Equinox fusion 200 spot is the big brother of the popular Fusion 100 Spot with many new added features turning the Fusion 200 spot into a very serious piece of kit with an affordable price tag.
The fusion 200 spots beam uses a powerful 200w white led to produce sharp beams and patterns and thanks to its motorised focus they remain sharp at any distance.
Now the addition of a motorised zoom from 11°- 25° means you can use the fixture to highlight areas of stage on the 25° beam width and softer focus, or sharpen the focus and vary the beam width to spotlight an area.
With not just one but two gobo wheels and colours that saturate the beam combined with two prisms you can create truly stunning effects.
If you don't want to program your own show there is a great sound to light feature. Bands and DJ's can daisy chain several lights together with one master and the other moving heads as slave units.
The inclusion of four pre-programmed shows ensures that that the lights will play even on quiet tracks.
2 channel DMX control allows you to select a program, blackout, and the sound sensitivity level for running the show.
14 channel and 18 channel DMX modes give you control over all the Fusion 200's features.
The equinox fusion 200 spot comes complete with two quick release omega clamps, these should be used to secure your fixture securely when suspending it from trussing.
When suspending the light please ensure that the head itself is free to rotate and does not get caught in the safety wire or cables.
The equinox fusion 200 spots features include:
- 1 x 200W white LED (7500K)
- Motorised zoom: 11°-25°
- 11° - 27,900 Lux @ 2m, 25° - 9,855 Lux @ 2m
- 4.3kHz refresh rate
- Motorised zoom and focus
- 6 facet circular rotating prism plus 5 facet linear rotating prism
- Gobo wheel 1: 7 rotating, replaceable gobos + open
- Gobo wheel 2: 7 static gobos + open
- Colour wheel: 7 colours + open
- DMX channels: 2/14 or 18 selectable
- Auto, sound active manual control and master/slave modes
- Pan/tilt auto correction
- 16-Bit pan/tilt positioning
- Pan: 540°, Tilt: 270°
- 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
- Quick release omega clamps included
- 4 push button menu with 2.6” LCD display
- PowerCON input/output
- 3-Pin XLR input/output
- Fan cooled
Equinox Fusion Spot 200 Colours and Gobos