Picture the scene, your the tech in charge of running the show and you have to juggle a written script, projector backdrops on a laptop, and run the lighting desk while playing he sound queues from an iPod.
If your lucky when you miss a queue no one will notice ..........
Now, the ETC ColorSource 20AV DMX Console with av output runs sound cues, projected backdrops and lighting ques from one console!
The ColorSource 20 AV console provides touch control designed for the latest technology. This affordable, portable desk specialises in streamlined, plug-and-play setup:
- The console recognises intelligent lights and auto-populates them in patch
- The on-board touchscreen allows fixtures to be dragged into place on a customisable stage map
- Quick fixture selection and programming.
- The faders and touchscreen can be used to
- control moving lights
- mix LED colours
- playback stored looks and effects.
Simply use the on-board touchscreen and you’ll be programming in minutes. Whether you’re recording cues or working on the fly, these consoles have you covered.
The ColorSource 20 AV comes equipped with HDMI and audio output, so you can run sound cues, images, interactive Video effects, sound-to-light effects and lighting cues from the same, compact device.
- De-clutter your booth with the all-in-one ColorSource 20AV
- video capability
- Equipped with HDMI and audio output for images, sound cues and much more
- Affordable, practical and portable
- Specialises in streamlined, plug-and-play setup
- Onboard fixture library makes traditional patching easy
- Simple on-board touchscreen to drag each fixture into place
- Recognises and auto-populates RDM-capable devices in a rig
- Playback loops and effects to mix the perfect colour
- 40 channels / multi-parameter devices
- 20 Channel / Playback faders with colour indication
- One DMX/RDM port
- One USB port
- 2GB on-board storage for show files
- One home and five configurable soft key buttons
- Four configurable function faders
- 7 inch colour multi-touch touchscreen
- Playback Controls
- One cue list with 999 cues
- 10 pages of 20 or 40 playbacks | Static memories or sequences
- Playback Toy for filtered and timed execution of playbacks
- Multiple bump modes (Flash, Solo, Solo Change, Move/Go)
- Full-history rubber banding for playbacks
- On-board help system
- On-board start-up tutorial videos
- Extensive library for controlling moving lights
- Programming Tools
- 40 programmable colour chips and colour picker
- Innovative touch-based parameter controls
- Auto fixture selection on fader moves
- Virtual Level/Rate wheel
- Customisable Channel display using Stage Map
- Effects (intensity, colour, shape, and parameter)
- Fixture Tags for Quick Selects
- 27 Quick Select groupings
- Two independent channels
- Virtual keypad for level entry
- Height: 64mm
- Width: 465mm
- Depth: 274mm
- Net Weight: 3.1
- Shipping Weight: 4.9