When we have used this light in our own events these are the key features that impressed us:
- The build quality of the unit
- The strength of the colours and brightness on stage
- How quiet they are compared to other options
- The addition of Amber to the palette allows correct warm whites
This elumen8 LED Par Can can be controlled either by DMX or using the onboard lcd display and menu buttons.
DMX control can use 3, 5,7 or 8 channels depending on how much control you require over the lighting fixture and the number of available channels on your controller. The number of channels and mode of operation are selectable from the menu.
The main chassis is constructed from cast aluminium providing a strong and reliable led lighting fixture.
Added professional touches include the fixing eye for safety cables and the Powercon power connectors.
- 2 year warranty
- 18 x 8W quad-colour LEDs - (12 x RGBW + 6 x RGBA)
- Beam angle: 25°
- 3,800 Lux @ 2m
- 400Hz refresh rate (camera friendly)
- DMX channels: 3/5/7 or 8 selectable
- None DMX Control modes include:
- Static colour
- colour change
- colour fade
- auto sequencing
- sound active
- master/slave modes
- 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
- 3 push button menu with LED display
- PowerCON input/output on rear of unit
- DMX input/output by 3 pin XLR
- Fan cooled
- Optional Barn Doors (ELUM041C)