The Geyser P7 RGBAUV DMX LED Vertical Fog machine uses two banks of LEDs to produce two distinct fog colour zones under full DMX control from your lighting desk.
The twin colour zones can be used to simulate flame effects, dramatic bursts of coloured smoke for productions, and simple white smoke.
The Geyser P7 is a dynamic pyrotechnic-like effect that creates thrilling bursts of fog lit with seven 9-watt 5 colour (RGBA+UV) LED's for endless colour capabilities.
Two LED zones can create two-tone bursts of fog without the use of any toxic chemicals, fire or heavy CO2 canisters.
Control the unit from the built-in DMX or the included Geyser wireless remote and assign different colours to each of the remote’s buttons.
The on-board digital display allows for easy configuration even in fast-paced or dark environments.
- Pyrotechnic-like effect without the use of any toxic chemicals, fire or CO2
- Two LED zones create two-tone bursts of fog
- 5-colour LED RGBA+UV gives you endless colour capabilities
- Control the unit from the built-in DMX or the included Geyser wireless remote
- Digital display allows for easy configuration even in a fast-paced environment
- Assign different colours to each of the remote’s buttons
- Unique hanging brackets offer vertical or horizontal mounting options
- DMX Channels: 15
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin and 5-pin XLR
- Light Source: 7 LED's (5 colour RGBA+UV) 9W (3 A), 50,000 hours life
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- (centre): 506 lux @ 2 m
- (linear): 390 lux @ 2 m
- Heat-Up Time: 4 min
- Input Voltage: 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 1290 W, 11.3 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 1290 W, 5.6 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Approvals: CE
- Tank Capacity: 0.7 gal (2.5 L)
- Output: 17,000 cfm
- Fluid Consumption: 90 ml/min
- Included Controllers: Geyser wireless remote control and receiver
Physical & Dimensions:
- Height: 400mm
- Width: 362mm
- Depth: 210mm
- Weight: 8.5kg