Low lying fog is often used to add theatre to dream scenes, magical scenes and spooky scenes in drama. The ADJ Mister Kool II is an affordable solution that uses ordinary ice cubes to chill the fog.
We have used an identical machine and they work well, plan ahead to ensure your production team have plenty of ice and a container to collect the melt water.
- Low-lying fog stays low to the ground similar to a dry ice effect
- Uses standard fog juice and ice cubes
- No need for expensive fog chillers, bulky air conditioning units or dry ice
- Includes non-removable timer remote with On/off switch
- Perfect for Halloween and theatrical events
- Load up to 2kg of ice in the chiller box
- Water drainage valve system allows for easy cleanup
- Heater: 700W
- Fog fluid container: 1/2 litre (external)
Physical & Dimensions
- Length: 490mm
- Width: 315mm
- Height: 260mm
- Weight: 8kg