Most lighting fixtures such as four or five colour LED Par cans, and mid range moving heads, will have a profile that allows them to run with 8 channels of DMX.
The LED Master 64 is configurable to work with any fixture up to 8 channels. The channel faders are marked up for Red, Green, Blue, Amber, White and Dimmer. Then there are two which can be customised for strobe or program selection.
Once your Master 64 knows which channels your lights use, you can use buttons to call up the predefined colours or even record your own colours.
The fixture selection buttons allow you to control any fixture with a corresponding dmx address.
For example, you might have 4 pairs of par cans on your front lighting bar. Each pair would share a DMX address and mirror each other. By assigning each pair a unique address you can select each pair using a fixture button.
- Designed to control all LED lighting fixtures with up to 8 channels
- Control up to 64 channels of 8 LED groups
- 8 individual buttons for selecting 8 groups of lighting fixtures
- Each fixture group can be in different playback modes simultaneously
- LED display for easy navigation
- 8 colour preset buttons
- 6 saved colours with 4 banks
- 8 chases, each with up to 32 steps
- 2 user definable channels
- Ability to save assignments onto a USB memory stick
- 4 operation modes: auto chase, sound chase,manual control and fade
- Password protection
- Power loss memory feature
- Variable strobe function
- 19” rack ears (included)
- LED gooseneck lamp included