Where possible we have listed amplifiers that we have either used ourselves, or have used other models of amplifier in the same series from a specific supplier.
Our recommendations when choosing an amplifier include:
- For any system that is not permanently installed use Speakon connectors to connect your speakers to the amplifier
- Look for models that have short circuit protection, overload protection and thermal cut outs
- Models with variable speed fans tend to be quieter in operation
- Avoid amplifiers with 6.5mm or 1/4" inputs only
- An amplifiers true power output is its continous output usually measured in Watts RMS
Please browse the amplifiers available for sale by clicking on the products below, or you can add them to your basket directly