Integrated Media Store - Why go to multiple places to get what you need?
With EasyWorship's integrated media store, you can download the media you
need right into your software. Simply click on the Web button and choose top
media pieces from Skit Guys, Centerline New Media, Hyper Pixels Media and
Presentation Designer and Theme Designer - Between EasyWorship's
Presentation Designer and powerful Theme Designer, you can let your
creativity soar! Use the Presentation Designer to design with transparency,
reflections, text outline and bullets. With Theme Designer, you can design a
consistent look and feel for each section of your service.
Whatever you need to search for, EasyWorship's search
function makes your libraries of scripture, media, and songs much more
manageable. You'll be able to find last minute scripture and add it to the
service schedule in a pinch. Or you can organize your media by collections and
never have to wonder where your media is.
Up to 3 monitor feeds
- Main control monitor
- Live output
- Visual foldback output
EasyWorship supports Alpha Channel, NewTek Tricaster
AirSend and Blackmagic, along with NewTek NDI (new to EasyWorship 7!).
Whether you're wanting a more traditional production set-up or you're
wanting to venture into the world of a wireless production team, EasyWorship
can fit into your weekly workflow.
Use Nursery Alerts to grab a parent's attention without
disturbing the service. Or use Message Alerts to let the prayer team know
when it's time to pray for people. Alerts are a great way to communicate to
your congregation while keeping the service running smoothly. When you
need to communicate to the people on stage, alerts can also be transmitted to
the Stage Display.
NEW TO EASYWORSHIP 7:
- Dark Interface - With EasyWorship 7, customers now have the option of a darker
interface. Keep the focus on worship, and not the monitors.
- Remote App - With our EasyWorship Remote App for iOS, control your schedule
from the stage or use your iPad as a Foldback screen. That's right! Just download the
Remote App from the iOS App Store and enjoy the flexibility and control you've been
- Undo Function - Can't imagine life without the Undo button? Neither can we. That's
why we have added to it almost every window within EasyWorship 7. Now you can
work with confidence, and even be a little creative, knowing that your last design is
just a click away.
- Color Your Songs - Keep everyone on the same page! Your volunteers will feel
confident with color-coordinated worship slides for each song. No more wondering
where the chorus ends and the verse begins. Let EasyWorship 7 keep you even more
- Alpha Channel Video - Introducing Alpha Channel Video! Your one-stop shop for all
your layering needs. Now, you can layer text over a lower-thirds motion in a live
feed, or any other combination you need! And you can do all of this without large files
- Customize the layout of EasyWorship! Our flexible user interface allows individual
window panes to be sized according to preference
- Collaborate with other local users across your organization's network with database
networking and customization.
- Have confidence with the Foldback Screen feature.
- Never miss another transition with the Black, Logo and Clear buttons.
- Edit your DVD or video files in EasyWorship with our Video Clip Editor
- EasyWorship 7 is compatible with MP4, M4V, MOV and WMV
Pro (recommended for HD, Foldback & Alpha Channel)
- Windows 7 - 10 64-bit
- 2.5 - 3.4 GHz Intel i5 or i7 Quad Core
- 8 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX GPU
- SSD or 7200 RPM HDD
Normal (minimum to run) *
- Windows 7 - 10
- 2.4 GHz Intel i3
- 4 GB RAM
- 1 GB of free hard drive space
- NVIDIA GeForce GT x30 GPU
*Normal system requirements will not support Stage Display, Double or Triple Wide outputs,
Alpha Channel or HD content.
For more info on graphics cards, video capture devices and more, please visit